Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 4, 2013: Free Comic Book Day at Shellback Artworks!



I'm late with this post (sorry, Steve!), but better late than never, right? This Saturday, May 4, I will be appearing at Steve Lavigne's "Shellback Artworks" comic book/art supplies store at 1509 Post Road in Wells, Maine, for the annual "Free Comic Book Day" event. I'll be signing stuff along with Steve and Jim Lawson this Saturday from noon until 4PM. See you there! -- PL

P.S. And if you want to see the other TMNT co-creator, Kevin Eastman, he'll be signing at Jetpack Comics in Rochester, NH, on the same day. I think it's about half an hour's drive from one place to the other.

6 comments:

  1. You might like this.
    http://matia-the-rabbit.deviantart.com/art/Things-That-TMNT-Characters-Never-Say-369189803

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. Are you guys going to be doing sketches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably be doing Turtle head sketches -- I don't know what the other guys plan to do, but I suspect they would be open to sketching. -- PL

      Delete
    2. Peter, thanks again for the sketches, they're awesome. Hope I wasn't to pushy for asking for Leo.

      If you do ever sell any of your TMNT art please let me know. I would love to have one.

      Thanks,
      Chris

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to meet everyone!

    http://mrmaczaps.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/fcbd-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man! didn't know you were also signing, would've totally gone to wells

    kevin signed this stuff for my girlfriend and i http://i.imgur.com/Ro0FzI7.jpg

    oh well maybe next year. have a good one!

    ReplyDelete